Posh v Plymouth

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 20795
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Tanah Merah, Queensland

Posh v Plymouth

Post by tonyp » 22 Nov 2020, 03:13

Going by comments on Plymouth's fans forum, Plymouth are hopeless.
https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic ... 0#p2079502
We should walk it in.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein

Gaz_Miller
Posts: 846
Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 11:56

Re: Posh v Plymouth

Post by Gaz_Miller » 22 Nov 2020, 11:20

Fergie will no doubt say they are in a false position, expects them to finish top two & play the best football in the league (after Real Crewe Madrid).

1-1 to stop the rot.
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru

stumpy
Posts: 160
Joined: 01 Feb 2020, 15:52

Re: Posh v Plymouth

Post by stumpy » 23 Nov 2020, 01:21

Surely we will give them a spanking? 5-0 Posh

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 20795
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Tanah Merah, Queensland

Re: Posh v Plymouth

Post by tonyp » 23 Nov 2020, 09:24

stumpy wrote:
23 Nov 2020, 01:21
Surely we will give them a spanking? 5-0 Posh
:stupid:
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 16590
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: Posh v Plymouth

Post by DaveLister » 23 Nov 2020, 21:12

We'll lose, despite fergie spending more money than anyone else in the league. And the world will end, and the rabbits will take over the earth as the dominant species. The surviving humans will be made to worship the God of Carrots, and it's all Fergies fault, because we lost at Crewe
Image

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 30148
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: LDub

Re: Posh v Plymouth

Post by bristleposh » 23 Nov 2020, 22:10

DaveLister wrote:
23 Nov 2020, 21:12
We'll lose, despite fergie spending more money than anyone else in the league. And the world will end, and the rabbits will take over the earth as the dominant species. The surviving humans will be made to worship the God of Carrots, and it's all Fergies fault, because we lost at Crewe
Kevin the Aldi carrot has so much to answer for this Christmas
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 20795
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Tanah Merah, Queensland

Re: Posh v Plymouth

Post by tonyp » 23 Nov 2020, 22:15

bristleposh wrote:
23 Nov 2020, 22:10
DaveLister wrote:
23 Nov 2020, 21:12
We'll lose, despite fergie spending more money than anyone else in the league. And the world will end, and the rabbits will take over the earth as the dominant species. The surviving humans will be made to worship the God of Carrots, and it's all Fergies fault, because we lost at Crewe
Kevin the Aldi carrot has so much to answer for this Christmas
He was being sarcastic, bristle. :)
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein

stumpy
Posts: 160
Joined: 01 Feb 2020, 15:52

Re: Posh v Plymouth

Post by stumpy » 24 Nov 2020, 18:20

DaveLister wrote:
23 Nov 2020, 21:12
We'll lose, despite fergie spending more money than anyone else in the league. And the world will end, and the rabbits will take over the earth as the dominant species. The surviving humans will be made to worship the God of Carrots, and it's all Fergies fault, because we lost at Crewe
Think you're wrong there mate. We lose and it's because Plymouth are a giant club for this league who have adapted well since promotion turning George Cooper into the next George Best. Fergie didn't stand a chance and remains our most successful manager of all time and, despite the money invested, we are a small town club and need to temper our ambition as we should really be in League 2. Everything is OK, trust the manager and keep taking the mogadon...

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 30148
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: LDub

Re: Posh v Plymouth

Post by bristleposh » 24 Nov 2020, 18:33

stumpy wrote:
24 Nov 2020, 18:20
we are a small town club and need to temper our ambition as we should really be in League 2. Everything is OK, trust the manager and keep taking the mogadon...
Small town not anymore, over 200k I believe, however that’s similar to Hartlepool and Hereford perhaps we should look at them and feel happy with where we are.
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!

Bluemike
Posts: 72
Joined: 09 Jan 2020, 20:04

Re: Posh v Plymouth

Post by Bluemike » 24 Nov 2020, 18:40

I believed the bit about the rabbits and told special needs Boxer. The kitchen now looks like Beirut. He's been sedated now so I should be able to listen to us win. Sort it Fergie!!

stumpy
Posts: 160
Joined: 01 Feb 2020, 15:52

Re: Posh v Plymouth

Post by stumpy » 24 Nov 2020, 19:09

bristleposh wrote:
24 Nov 2020, 18:33
stumpy wrote:
24 Nov 2020, 18:20
we are a small town club and need to temper our ambition as we should really be in League 2. Everything is OK, trust the manager and keep taking the mogadon...
Small town not anymore, over 200k I believe, however that’s similar to Hartlepool and Hereford perhaps we should look at them and feel happy with where we are.
Yeah, DMac would be delighted at that type of thinking :shock: Also, Hereford 55,000 and Hartlepool 93,000 so you must have meant Burnley or Norwich who have far less population...maybe our ambition needs to match that of the Chairman?
Last edited by stumpy on 24 Nov 2020, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.

stumpy
Posts: 160
Joined: 01 Feb 2020, 15:52

Re: Posh v Plymouth

Post by stumpy » 24 Nov 2020, 19:10

So, Broom and FBT in and Ward and Mason out...Szmodics a lucky boy to get another start but maybe tonight he shows why we paid the big bucks?

stumpy
Posts: 160
Joined: 01 Feb 2020, 15:52

Re: Posh v Plymouth

Post by stumpy » 24 Nov 2020, 19:56

Plymouth haven't won away and a long trip for them today...I have revised my prediction - we will win 6-1

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 18691
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Posh v Plymouth

Post by ashman » 24 Nov 2020, 20:03

stumpy wrote:
24 Nov 2020, 19:10
So, Broom and FBT in and Ward and Mason out...Szmodics a lucky boy to get another start but maybe tonight he shows why we paid the big bucks?
Ward out until around Christmas time. Small op to be endured first. Mason also out injured.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

stumpy
Posts: 160
Joined: 01 Feb 2020, 15:52

Re: Posh v Plymouth

Post by stumpy » 24 Nov 2020, 20:42

Posh looking much better and Dembele unlocks the defence to slot in JCH for a cracking finish...well deserved 1-0 Posh (Plymouth look poor)

Post Reply